Monday 1 February 2010

Xen-Tan® Perfect Bronze

It's about that time. We are all pasty pale in the heart of winter. Perhaps I don't speak for everyone but this is the time when I'm tempted to fake and bake. While I can't promise you I won't, I can promise that XEN-TAN has an amazing face bronzer for a perfect compact tan in a zip.

 


It's not really a blush, the color blends in well and I really liked that it camouflaged my pale neck as well!

(lately I've noticed in some pictures that my face is tannish and my neck is horrifyingly in its natural state of winter.)



Actually I got carried away when I wore a halter the other night and spread it all the way down my arms. It's something my cosmetic case has digested and is not ready to let go anytime soon!

Xen-Tan® Perfect Bronze is transparent and creates a natural Finnish over makeup or alone. Visit www.xen-tan.com for more details and purchases.