Tuesday 2 February 2010

Erno Laszlo Total Skin Revitalizer For Eyes

Punxatony let us down again and dryness is at it's peak. Our Midwestern ground hog is not the only one concerned with shadows
What I'm asking is, are you forgetting to take care of your eyes completely? My sources lead me to believe that many GGZF readers neglect to hydrate their eyes as often as they forget their decollete.  Or, many gals are more concerned about the under eye circles that shadow over and sabotage their sexy gaze. So instead they reach for their concealer.

My obsession with eye creams and concealers remains status quo. I don't want dark circles and I sure as hell don't want scaly skin creeping under my lashes either! 

Guess what girls, concealer goes on way more smooth if your skin is hydrated.


Erno Laszlo has once again come out on top with a special concoction, Erno Laszlo Total Skin Revitalizer For Eyes. It keeps the delicate eye area hydrated by absorbing all the moisture you need and delivering it to the deepest cell layers while creating a delightful base layer for concealer application.
I've been using it daily and am quite pleased.
A+ on texture and A+ on results. 

For the deets, Visit the nearest Nordstrom or Erno Laszlo