Monday 31 August 2009

April Rain

My impatience got the best of me. It was my true intention on waiting the whole 30 days before writing a review. However, my little beautiful GGZF readers, April Rain could wait no longer. Let the showers begin: April Rain's new Day Rainew® with HydroPeptide® has been a staple in my morning routine for 18 days and I am in fact falling in-love with it.




What is Day Rainew® with HydroPeptide®?

To sum it up: EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The main ingredient
HydroPeptide® is one of the top-of-the line collagen-boosters and wound healers found in many skin care lines for their healing properties. Combine it with 16 free-radical fighting antioxidants and now we have something wonderful.

What kind of love affirmation does Rainew® with HydroPeptide® offer us?

Enables skin to retain its moisture, improves skin elasticity, firmness, and tone. In 30 days, fine lines and wrinkles reduce as much as 63% and with continued usage after 56 days - the surface occupying deep wrinkles reduce up to 98%.

In a scientific study there was a 350% percent improvement on wrinkles compared to a placebo. Stat's like these alone, made me say "I do". Some other sweet nothings whispered to us are:

Multifunctional Antioxidants and Vitamins
defend against sun damage and environmental assault while promoting skin cell regeneration.
100% Organic Echinacea
heals damaged skin, prevents collagen breakdown, and retains renewing moisture.
Skin Brighteners
rekindle a vibrant glow and clarify.
Refreshing Cucumber smooths age-inducing inflammation and energizes skin. The honey moon still has not reached it's climax, 12 days to go. Myself and two women (50+ of age) have seen amazing results already. Fines lines are reduced on these two lovely ladies and my skin is a facade to the world. You would never know how much time I actually spent in the sun this summer (yes I wore spf every day...remember my promise?), a Flava Fav it is!

April Rain not only offers innovative skin care, they give back to the community as well! Take a peek at their charitable efforts
click here. To purchase April Rain and for more information visit www.aprilrainskinscience.com