Sunday 30 August 2009

Triple Threat

I would like to mention immediately how interesting this peel is. It pretty much seemed as though I was spreading a less-gooey version of raspberry jam on my face and the temptation to lick my fingers lingered for a while. So as a precaution to the rest...don't use on an empty stomach. Just Kidding.

What is it? It's Renee Rouleau's sulfate-free Triple Berry Smoothing Peel. The skin-care expert has developed an at home treatment that ends in professional results. Only 1 to 3 times a month, is this little jar of rejuvenation needed. That's what I like, a strong product with out any co-dependent issues.

The KEY ingredient is Anthocyanis - which is a vitamin rich flavanoid pigment found in fruits and veggies such as blueberries, cherries, raspberries and strawberries. Kind of like resveratrol, but different. And by the way, resveratrol takes up residence in this jar as well.
I applied this full fledged antioxidant party to my face and ten minutes later rinsed it off, keeping my fingers away from my mouth! It definitely delivered something to my skin. Weather it was nutrients, magic, or a raspberry martini, we'll never know - But it worked. I had a glow and there was an instant suppleness to my skin. It was much easier to apply make up afterward and Yes I did make my self a smoothie that morning.

Renee's products stem from nature and combine new and safe science to deliver the healthiest brightest skin. The Triple Berry Smoothing Peel proved to be right up there with the rest! For more info and to purchase, visit www.reneerouleau.com