Monday 27 April 2009

It's Ok to have a Hissyfit

This sweet summer of 09, I can promise you that I'll be sporting SPF. See you have it right here in writing.

I know..I know... I should already be using it. However, many SPF products cause irritation to my skin. The sprays that came out last year helped because I would spray them just far enough away to get coverage but not cause complete irritation.

My face is a different story, the only product that ever came close to not causing a complete red sea of horror was a drug store brand that I only used in Punta Cana but by the end of the trip my skin broke out quite badly. I rarely burn thanks to my Mediterranean genes. But I always wish I could use SPF daily on my face with out the dramz. Trying to delay my introduction to wrinkles over here.

So.... a new line of products will be making their debut this May and.... can I tell you? They are a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Amazing is what happens when two amazing Ausies merge their brilliance to create Hissyfit- a 3 in1 combo of anti aging, advanced sun protection, and wonderfully fragranced skin care.


I tested the products this 80+ degree bummin' around Plum Island weekend. My skin felt great and smelled great and I still managed to get a tiny tan.
Lip Service SPF 30+, Saving Face foundation SPF 50+, Handy Work SPF 30+, and Body Double SPF 30+ will all be available this May exclusively at www.hissyfit.com and dermstore.com